£50000 - £60000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
3 months ago
A Senior Management Accountant role has arisen within a large real estate company based in Central London. As a replacement, this is a senior role within the management reporting team. This is a great opportunity to take a central role in a thriving and settled management reporting function.
Duties of the role include:
- Quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparation of management accounts for the property portfolios
- Analysis of variances to budgets and re-forecasts
- Posting finance unit costs
- Amortisation of debts
- Performance analysis against KPIs
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2 years PQE
- Group management accounts experience
- A strong self-starter
On offer is a generous salary of up to £60,000 per annum a range of benefits including a bonus, 25 days annual leave and much more!