City of London, London
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
3 months ago
A really exciting role for a Management Accountant has arisen within a multi-national publishing organisation.
The business are publishes for a range of global fashion magazines and brands and need a commercially minded, fully qualified management Accountant to join their team.
Duties of the Management Accountant role include:
- Prepare accurate management accounts and forecast for one/two of the company's profit centres ensuring that best practice accounting policies are followed
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary.
- Monitor and reconcile a number of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing one/two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Work as part of management accounts team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all company management reporting.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
You will be a fully qualified management accountant with commercial experience and have great ambitions to grow. On offer is a generous salary of up to £50,000 and a range of benefits.