City of London, London
£300 - £350 per annum
AF - MA 8435-07_1566394889
5 months ago
Join this driven and dynamic innovative global business that focuses on providing solutions to the Real Estate industry. Supporting the Financial Controller, you will manage all aspects of financial and management reporting.
This is an all-encompassing role that will offer the opportunity to work across all aspects of accounting.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial and management reports, including overseeing the posting of journals, preparation of general ledger reconciliations and managing the consolidation process
- Preparing detailed cash flow and profit and loss forecasts and commentaries on actual v budgets including variance analysis reports.
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process across the business and build strong relationships with department heads.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and provide daily, weekly and monthly operational reports for the sales and marketing departments
- Supporting the Financial Controller in any strategic financial analysis and playing a key role in ongoing improvement projects.
You must be a highly motivated and driven ACA/ACCA qualified accountant who has proven experience in a similar role ideally working for a global business.
The ability to take ownership of the management and financial reporting will be a key requirement for this role.