City of London, London
£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + Healthcare, Pension,
19 days ago
One of the city's leading law firms are searching for a Senior Management Accountant to join their established finance team near Moorgate. The firm offer a comprehensive range of legal services to their clients. This a senior position sat in the finance team with a range of business partnering opportunities in addition to management accounts preparation. The firm have a strong open plan office with lots of dialogue with the partners.
Duties of the role:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management information including firm, office and department
- Preparing and monitoring the firms cash flow forecast
- Managing the annual budget process
- Providing financial information to clients, partners and staff on fees
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Input of monthly payroll into accounting records
A bit about you:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2 years experience in a law firm or LLP
- Line management experience
- Strong personality and communicator, confident dealing with partners directly
The successful applicant will be offered a lucrative salary of up to £65,000 per annum, a range of benefits including pension, health care and more and a senior role in a large law firm.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further.