City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 year ago
A leading property business are looking for an experience Senior Management Accountant to join their finance team in Central London.
The role will involve preparation of management accounts and reviewing them for more junior team members in a dynamic environment.
Management Accountant duties include:
- Preparing management accounts for significant portfolios within the business
- Reviewing smaller portfolio management accounts as prepared by juniors
- Analysis of budget and forecast variances against actuals
- Processing quarterly prepayments and accruals
- Liaising with internal asset managers to understand and explain variances
- Preparing group management accounts for the board
- Performances against strategic KPI targets
- Analysis of group results against budget
- Analysing capital expenditure
- Reviewing inputs to annual budget
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with post qualified experience. They will also come from a strong property/real estate background.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum, a range of benefits and a bonus is available.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic opportunity!