City of London, London, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 year ago
Love working within the TV/media industry, but your current employer hasn't met your expectations? I'm currently working with a forward-thinking media company who are looking for experienced Management Accountants to their team.
You will be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA) and have at least 2 years' experience. This would suit an individual who is a self-motivator, however, you will also be reviewing the work of three juniors.
In return, you'll be working for a sociable company all within an incredible office in the heart of London.
- Producing all external cost reporting
- Detailed Profit & Loss account, with comparatives to budget and forecast
- Overhead variance analysis and reporting
- Gross Profit Summary by job
- Use of KPI's to analyse business performance
- Detailed analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet including control accounts
- Roll over and new set up of files for the new financial year
- Posting monthly inter group recharges and reconciling balances
- Preparation of monthly payroll journal
- Final review of Bank Reconciliations
- Review and forecast of the company cash flow, daily and three month forward
- Regular aged debt and aged creditor meetings with relevant finance colleague
- Production Accounting on a wide portfolio of programming across the company
- Regular meetings with Production Managers to discuss current status of production and update of cost report
- Assist with the company's year-end audit, helping to prepare Lead schedules and audit files
- Managing and developing two direct reports to help across all areas