City of London, London
£43000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, a luxury training brand for cruise liners, is looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their wonderful team in West London on a part time basis. .This is a stand alone role and you will liaise with the Miami office on a regular basis.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified and can split the 25 hour per week however they would like around their weekly routine. The office is based in an amazing revamped Victorian house sounded by large flowered gardens.
- Preparation for the accounting books and records
- preparation of management accounts for internal and group reporting purposes
- Have balance sheets completed on a timely basis
- Ensuring compliance with statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors
- Set up and regulate new vendors
- obtain backups of inter company charges and set up and pay overseas salaries
- drove process improvements and effeciancies
- ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis
- general accounts payable tasks
- 20-25 hours per week
- loads of extra benefits, - massages, spa treatments etc.
- To work and collaborate as a team with other individuals in the company
- understand and abide by company rules
- Degree level education
- Professional accountancy body qualification CIMA/ACCA/ ACA
- Excellent technical accounting ability
- strong time management
- Track record of issue resolution
- proven experience of financial systems
- Strong experience in Exel and Concur
- Smart and professional appearance
- friendly and gracious attitude towards their work and other staff
- Ability to empathise with customers
- open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
- Must live in West London
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Only the successful candidates will be contacted.