City of London, London
£180 - £230 per day
16 days ago
Events Accountant - Management Accountant
- Up to 45k FTC
- 4 month contract based split between Knightbridge and Chiswick
- Budgeting, reporting & analysis for event overheads
Our client underpins what is a billion-dollar industry and major economic driver in the UK. Yiu will have the opportunity to work on a wonderful event here in London for four months that will look great on your CV.
Supporting the Finance Manager on site, you will help with managing the events finances, driving reporting, analysis and budgeting. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Budget management
- Build and maintain a sustainable cash process
- Provide finance support to various IT & Marketing projects including costing, forecasting, budgeting and reporting;
- Conduct variance analysis on actual vs forecasting for any individual BU budget;
- Cash flow forecasts
- Manage the accounting and reporting process
- Perform analysis of financial data and reports, presenting results, insights and interpretations clearly which is fit for audience and purpose; and
- Implement process improvements for project and commercial management purposes that also meet broader corporate finance requirements.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Your must have worked on an event previously in your career
- You will be well versed in accounting, planning and reporting for overheads
- Technically you will be highly proficient with Excel and SAP
- Critical soft skills for success include stakeholder management, excellent communication skills, the ability to explain financial concepts and performance to non-finance people.
How to Apply
Please apply for this role by clicking the apply now button.
Please submit your application in Word format only.