West End, London
£38000 - £40000 per annum
24 days ago
Part Qualified/ Finalist Management Accountant needed for a global media agency based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- Manage the overheads units and prepare one of the P&Ls- You will monitor the headcount movement and review staff cost variance to budget/forecast every month.
- Run expenses report on a monthly basis and provide analysis for the FM and FC's review.
- Manage the accruals accounts and ensure all costs are booked in the correct accounting period and sufficient provisions are made for the costs incurred.
- Assist in preparing management accounts for flash and actual reporting under strict reporting deadline. Analyse the variance to previous month, budget/forecast and prior year and provide commentaries
- Assist in budget and re-forecast on quarterly basis by considering the companies' performance on monthly and yearly basis. Information should be collected from relevant stakeholders and reflected in the forecast. Recommend ways of cutting costs where possible.
Key Attributes Required:
- Part qualified Management Accountant with prior experience on managing P&Ls.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organise work and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities