City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% bonus, healthcare, pension
2 months ago
Leading Investment Manager are recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Fund Controller.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and Third-Party Administrator ("TPA") to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the actual results of the unlisted real estate funds and intermediate holding entities on a quarterly basis; and
- Input, review and provide support for the preparation of the quarterly investor reports.
- Prepare weekly payment runs in line with fund requirements, including ensuring accurate coding of funds flow for payments through complex funding structures;
- Prepare and review documentation to ensure payments are approved and processed in a timely manner;
- Weekly updating of fund forecast cash flows and requirements;
- Invoice preparation and management;
- Facility utilisations, repayments and associated management, including letters of credit;
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a generous pension, health-care plus 20-30% bonus.