City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, healthcare, pension
3 months ago
A leading Financial Services Broker is recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- To assist with the day to day requirements of the Finance department, predominantly financial control and some FP&A.
- The candidate must have the skill set and be prepared to contribute in all areas within the finance function. Working as part of a team to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- This would interest a highly-driven individual with a demonstrated can-do attitude and "hands-on" approach to the broad remit.
- The candidate must be prepared to operate at all levels within the finance function and wider organisation. An excellent eye for detail combined with strong communication skills can be viewed as crucial for the role.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally financial services experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a generous benefits package.