City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
AF - MA - 9273_1581089660
over 1 year ago
Our client is a recognised leader within their field has a unique and exciting opportunity at their head office in London for a Management Accountant.
- Month end processes, activities, journals and reporting;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Key Banking functions and general ledger reconciliations;
- Budget and forecast activities;
- Cost control and analysis;
- Maintenance of company asset register and insurances; and
- Supervision of small accounts team.
Your capabilities and experience:
- Ideally ACA/ACCA Newly qualified;
- Confidence in executing the accounting function;
- Experience with MS windows and ERP systems;
- Preferable experience in a retail / manufacturing environment with multiple locations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive and a can-do attitude to learn; and
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
On offer is a great place to work with a friendly supportive culture and an opportunity to join one of London's largest companies at a time of considerable growth and change.