City of London, London
£200 - £300 per annum
about 1 year ago
We have a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to work within a Real Estate management firm. The position is based in the City and requires someone to start asap for this 9 month contract. This role will require someone with previous Management Accounting experience with strong budgeting and forecasting.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Supporting the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects and tasks
- Reconciling Client Accounts
- Assist with the development, management and control of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis
- Control and manage a vast portfolio of clients from a range of industries.
- Assist with the management of clients
- Able to handle pressure, capable of multi-tasking and organising own task
- Educated to degree level or equivalent education
- Professional and able to work with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate independent working
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with a high calibre background