City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum
3 months ago
A brilliant opportunity for a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant from industry or straight from practice. This position is within a Private Equity backed TV and film company and will give the succesful candidate excellent broad exposue. This role is ideal if you are pro-active, energetic and a self-starter and enjoy working in a small team and entrepreneurial environment.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for allocated entities.
- Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements.
- Compiling a group consolidation and managing inter-company transaction, intercompany balance reconciliations, foreign exchange translations, consolidating journal entries.
- Month end journal analysis and posting to accounting system.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Quarterly reporting to external stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with internal governance and controls.
- Working in partnership with the Luxembourg based fund administrators.
- Maintaining relationship with administrators, auditors and external advisors
- Contributing to a rolling weekly cash-flow projection.
- Leading the drafting of financial reports to company lenders.
- Managing finance relationship with key business partners
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in either accounting practice or industry.
- Experience at preparing management and statutory financial statements.