City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Management Accountant needed to join a FTSE Listed Property business based in Central London. The ideal candidate will ideally be close to Qualifying/Newly Qualified.
- Prepare accurate management accounts for three business entities
- To assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To co-ordinate the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Senior Management Accountant/Head of Finance.
- Take full responsibility for annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ad hoc analysis for Senior Management team and Head Office.
- To prepare VAT returns
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all reporting.
- Provide support for annual audit process.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects.
- Get involved with systems implementation and upgrade
- First or 2:1 degree.
- Finalist/ Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1st time exam passes
- Strong communications, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Able to carry out a month end close with minimal supervision
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.