Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with a Private Hospital/ Healthcare company who are hiring a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with the ability to work flexibly. They will show a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure are essential as well as the ability to show commercial acumen and seek opportunities to maximise revenue and return on capital.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Cash, Cheques and Card reconciliation
- Management of cash floats and petty cash
- Production of Management accounts on Sage Line 50 including the Capital Expenditure and Depreciation postings
- Timely completion of relevant balance sheet and Fixed asset reconciliations on a monthly basis, including movement analysis and working with the business to clear unreconciled items
- Reporting of Management information.
- Support Finance Manager and CFO on adhoc projects
- Provide financial counsel to non-finance HODs
- Payment set up of variable costs relating to diagnostic procedures.
- Assist with the Management Reporting Pack
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to start in July (1 month notice period max)
- Previous finance experience is essential within healthcare/ hospital
- Part qualified and working towards recognised Accounting Qualification.
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on excellence and customer service
- Well-developed systems skills including use of excel and Sage software