City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a world leader in their field is looking for an ambitious Part Qualified/Finalist Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role would be best suited to someone who is self-sufficient, ambitious and has experience within a similar role.
- You will assist with month end close, maintain multiple sets of accounts in dual currency
- You will take full ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, review of bank reconciliations, FX revaluations, income recharges, nominal analysis.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Working with various countries payroll agents and validate monthly payroll, processing journals and monthly payroll reconciliations
- Completion of statutory & regulatory returns
- Getting involved and seeking out process improvements
- Intercompany billing
- Provide information for statutory audit for entities in charge and deal directly with third party auditors.
- Third party broker reconciliations and statement of accounts
- Assist other Country teams with information/query resolution where needed.
- Business partner with oversees accountants regarding statutory accounts and tax matters, in relation to various branches
- Currently studying for ACCA/CIMA/ACA (You must be at least part qualified)
- Experience in Multi Currency
- Experience in preparing monthly accounts under IFRS and FRS 102
- Relationship builder who can provide support and leadership to more junior members of the team
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of Navision is advantageous
- Strong Excel