North London, London
£230.00 - £250.00 per day
about 1 month ago
About the company
This private healthcare organisation is driven to make a difference and to make sure their employees are appreciated for their diverse contributions.
About the opportunity
This interim Management Accountant will be a critical member of the organisation and support multiple stakeholders across the business to provide valuable insights to drive change, efficiency and success of the business.
- Hands on involvement with monthly management accounts
- P&L control, analysis and insight
- Ad hoc analysis to support decision making and business improvement
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Analyse business performance, ensuring risks identified and mitigated
- Identify and implement processes to improve efficiency's
- Mentor and manage Transactional Accounting team
- Ad hoc management of Billings
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience driving change
- ACA/ACCA/CIMACA/CPA qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercially driven
This company is known for their nurturing and supportive culture. Surrounded by high achieving professionals you will enjoy an environment where hard work is recognised.