City of London
£40000 - £52000 per annum + 20% Bonus,Pension,Health-Care, Hybrid Work
MA - 52K_1661424888
about 1 month ago
A well-established international bank is recruiting for a Management Accountant, who will assist their Head of Management Accounting to maintain, and further develop the Management Accounting function. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible of:
- Full ownership of the production and the analysis of the monthly Management Committee report.
- Ensure data integrity in the management information systems TM1 and Anaplan.
- Maintenance and further development of the TM1 management information system .
- Review and approval of expenses using in-house Expense Processing System (EPS).
- Fully understand the London Branch expense allocation processes for both planning and actuals.
- Analyse expense trends and provide comments on comparison against budget, forecast and prior periods.
- Manage the annual planning process end to end for the EMEA region and ensure all Head Office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Good understanding of large data-set interrogation and financial/management information systems.
- Ability to investigate variances to define issues/drivers and explain to management concisely.
- Accuracy and eye for detail.
- Good understanding of accounting concepts.
- Strong numerical analysis and data interpretation.
- Experience of month end reporting and a proven ability to operate to tight deadlines.
This role will look up to pay up to £52,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package including 20% Bonus, Pension, Health-care, and Hybrid working.