Back to jobs
- 6 month contract (potential for extension)
- Hybrid working
- Looking for a candidate with solid Management Accounting experience
- QBE, Finalists
As a Management Accountant you will:
Understand Current Financial Performance Across the Brands - 30%
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management account packs.
- Work with the financial reporting team to provide robust weekly cash reports.
- Ensure tight controls and accurate Cost recognition across the individual entities and at a Group level.
- Conduct monthly Balance sheets and P&L's reviews for respective business areas.
- Assist the management accounts function in the development improvement of current processes/ functionality.
- Assist in managing quarterly intercompany and group recharges.
- Take responsibility for quarterly EU/UK Vat sales submissions
- Understand the group consolidation process and ensure checks are in place to prevent any errors from occurring.
- Where necessary, have strong involvement in the Group Audit.
Cost reporting - 40%
- Aid the team in understanding what drives the business and how reporting tools can be used to add value to the business/ tech teams.
- Provide monthly flash P&L reports highlighting variances against budget and explain how these occurred versus plan.
- Provide a quarterly summary of material deviations from business plans and provide awareness on potential opportunities/ Risks to the business.
- Help the business understand where they may be potential reporting gaps and understand the discrepancies between the individual systems.
Accounts Receivable/ Payable - 15%
- Work towards fully understanding both the accounts payable and receivables process. Be able to fully run and provide cover to the team when needed in these functions.
- Understanding how AP/ AR modules fit into the reporting function of the team.
- A hands on approach as and when required to provide cover for the functions.
AD Hoc tasks and analysis - 15%
- Monthly/ Quarterly tax filings for individual group entities.
- Ad Hoc projects/ requests/ queries coming from the business teams.