KennedyPearce is working alongside a prestigious Financial Services firm looking to bring a Part Qualified Finalist / Newly Qualified Management Accountant on their team for 18 months (FTC) to cover maternity leave.
This role is based in Knightsbridge, 5 days a week in the office, paying £300-350 a day.
Main duties include
- Prepare and post month-end journals including investment asset postings, accruals, fixed assets, bank postings, loan interest and recharges
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review
- Liaise with internal as well as local subsidiary finance teams to agree intercompany balances
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and other one-off customer invoices, post receipts and reconcile the customer ledger
- Responsible for reporting on and managing aged debtors
- Help with preparing year-end statutory accounts and dealing with audit queries
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns.
- Daily monitoring of listed investments for any regulatory disclosures
- Updating of loan transactions in investment management system
- Responsible for monthly reporting of political donations
- Other monthly and ad hoc reporting and analysis to internal stakeholders i.e. investment, legal and tax teams
Preferred experience/ skills
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- 2+ years experience in a relevant finance role
- Competent with MS Office Excel. (Essential)
- Good working knowledge of accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics BC Beneficial)
Please get in touch with an up to date CV - Jessica@kennedypearce.com / 02038691774