- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is a rapidly expanding International Private Healthcare business based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Management Accountant to help the finance team on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
Working with the Senior Finance Manager, heads of departments and the finance team in general, The Management Accountant is part of a team of MAs responsible for the delivery of the integrity of the General Ledgers, sub ledgers and Group reporting.
- Deliver period end reporting
- Oversee Billing contracts for Private Hospitals
- Monitor and report on compliance with internal controls
- Manage the General Ledgers and financial statements
- Budgets and forecasts
- Processes and continuous improvement
- Audits: Manage deliverables for and liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- 2 years + experience as a Management Accountant
- Billing exposure
- Part or fully Qualifed ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Month End exposure
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and consistently
- Ability to take initiative and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.