Our client is a leading Telco & Information Services business with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Managemenet Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. The business offer hybrid working model.
You will be an integral part of the group reporting team helping to deliver month end reporting to the Board and external investors. You will be responsible for reporting on all central cost departments and delivering relevant insights, and assisting with other reporting requirements such as audit, accounts preparation and taxation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all month end reporting across central cost departments
- Assisting with preparation of the month end reporting packs for the Board, external investors and debt providers
- Ownership of Group payroll process and reporting
- Assisting with the annual audit and accounts prep process
- Implementing systems and controls
- Ownership of the Group VAT reporting and assisting with wider Group tax compliance
- Assisting with formulation of budget and forecast for central cost department
- Be the internal lead for all technical accounting queries
- Weekly Cashflow forecasting
Skills / experience and attitude:
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge