City of London, London
£32000 - £37000 per annum + Study Support
11 days ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Management Accountant role on behalf of a sector leading recruitment business within the City of London. The continuously growing business are looking for someone to join the outgoing office environment and take on the challenging role they have to offer.
This role would involve assisting the Financial Controller across all aspects of the Finance department. There is a significant amount of management accounting exposure to be gained in this role, and includes many of the perks of working within a smaller company - autonomy, personalised benefits packages, creative socials and a highly-visible connection between effort and financial reward.
* Invoicing - log and generate client and contractor sales/purchase invoices on Xero (accounting software).
* Financial Reporting (Credit Control, Debtor Day Analysis, Insurance Liability, GP and KPI's).
* Credit control - communicate with clients by phone and email regarding overdue sales invoices and sending of monthly statements.
* Bank reconciliations
* Liaise with freelancers and clients for payment and invoicing enquiries
* Coordinating with the operations manager on contract compliance processes
* Maintaining master Excel of job history database, compliance, GP, holiday calendar and commission calculations.
* Publish weekly GP reports generated from Excel master tracker
* Assist in producing monthly management accounts pack
* Help with submission of VAT return (quarterly)
* Assist with monthly payroll and pension contributions
* Monitoring client credit limit usage and applying for new limit
* At least 15 months of experience in a similar role
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Someone who is not afraid of responsibility and is happy to use their initiative
* Knowledge of accounting software
* Immediate start available
* Personalised benefits package
* Quarterly company socials
* International Christmas trips
* Progression opportunities (this role could progress into a Financial Controller position)