West End, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Management Accountant - Property
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Management Accountant to join an expanding business in the property sector. This is a great role to use your financial analysis skills in this fast paced 18 month contract role.
The Management Accountant will provide assistance in financial & management accounting, reporting for the business nationally.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, analysis and reports
- Ensure monthly management reports are accurately produced and issued on time
- Posting of lease incentives (rent free, capital contribution and stepped rent adjustments).
- Prepare service charge void reconciliation.
- Posting finance costs (interest accruals, amortisation of debt issue costs and derivative revaluations).
- Assist with the control and use of financial systems, procedures and identify any areas for system improvement
- Assist with the development, management and control of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide business financial partnering to the various projects/sites across the country
- Assist with the provision of information to both internal and external auditors
- Provide credit control support to the business to improve operational cash flow
Skills & Experience Required of the Management Accountant:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with ideally 1+ year post Qual experience
- Experience in the Property, Infrastructure or Hospitality
- Commercially aware individual with ability to hold individuals to account
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently work with senior management
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-changing environment and hold strong systems skills. If you are interested and feel you have the right attributes then please apply.