City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
MA - Construction_1565196008
11 months ago
Management Accountant - Property
Great opportunity for a fully qualified or part qualified Management Accountant to join this global Real Estate business. Known for their progressive culture and internal development programs, they are seen as an employer of choice in the UK market.
In this role you will support the Head of Management Reporting.
- Provide commercially focused accounting support,
- Budgeting and forecasting,
- Collecting and Analyst data,
- Preparation of financial management reports,
- Variance and commentary analysis,
- Assisting with margin analysis,
- Preparation of balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations,
- Assisting the finance team with statutory audit and reporting requirements,
- Project accounting.
- ACA/ACCA Fully Qualified
- Construction background or exposure to long term service industries
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to contribute to process improvement
- Strong Excel skills