City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An international property business require a Manager of Financial Reporting to take responsibility of 1-2 direct reports who are part and Newly Qualified Accountants. The company are very established overseas and since coming over to the UK have grown rapidly, this is planned to continue over the next 5 years through further investment and organic growth.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing accounting technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills to drive and motivate a team as well as manage and monitor a number of projects.
- Leading the financial reporting process for numerous entities
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements
- Overseeing the Audit process
- Leading technical accounting updates
- Tax including VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new asset/acquisitions
- Internal control and compliance
You must be a Qualified Accountant with post qualified experience in a financial reporting role managing people. This opportunity seeks an individual who can demonstrate leadership in business as usual and change processes. You will need to inspire and motivate the team to perform and develop intellectual solutions for business issues.
IFRS and local GAAP knowledge essential.