Up to £27000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Marketing Assistant - £27,000
Our Client is looking for a Marketing Assistant, who is data driven and passionate about Digital Marketing and new technologies. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales team to drive revenue growth by generating quality leads and growing the sales pipeline across the UK and Europe.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to set up lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Working with media partners and setting up lead generation, conversion funnel and branding campaigns.
- Able to develop end to end optimisation testing processes, data driven mind set with A/B testing and optimisation skills.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to develop content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing activity, working towards monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Experience in digital marketing role (in house or agency) and hands on experience on marketing automations. Financial Services sector experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English. European languages would be a plus (Spanish, Italian or German).
- Previous experience in executing digital marketing campaigns on various platforms i.e. Display Ad Networks, Google Adwords, SEO, Social Media, Native Ads and Direct Media Buying.