City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
3 months ago
Our client a Global Asset Management company are seeking a Campaign Manager to join their Marketing team based in the City of London. As Campaign Manager you will be responsible for successfully delivering targeted and integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition and cross-selling. This position offers incredible opportunities to learn and grow within a successful company and perfect for a Campaign Manager who thrives off a very busy environment.
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape and proven experience of delivering qualified leads.
- Assist in creating and implementing marketing campaigns from the initial planning through to performance reporting stage.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner, on budget and to the standard agreed within the marketing strategy
- Manage creative process for all campaigns ensuring designs and messaging are on point
- Assist with the generation of leads through the promotion of thought leadership content
- Identify and deliver opportunities for further sales expansion through cross-selling and expansion into new markets (specifically the US)
- Produce performance reporting for all campaign activity on specific KPIs, as agreed with the Head of Marketing Operations
Skills & Experience
- A history of delivering results.
- Educated to degree level - marketing qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum 7 years' experience in marketing roles, with at least 5 years in campaign/acquisition marketing roles
- Full understanding of the marketing mix
- Experience in driving demand
- Experience working across all channels from email, PPC, social, content to PR, DM, above the line advertising, video content etc.
- Experience using Google Analytics, WordPress, CRM (Salesforce), and ESP (Pardot)