City of London, London
£35000 - £36000 per annum
19 days ago
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Manager
- Deliver global marketing campaigns
- Campaigns for Luxury advertising business.
- Supporting the commercial lead generation and nurturing programme.
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver advertiser-facing lead generation campaigns across email, digital advertising and other channels as appropriate.
- Build relationships across the business - notably with Design, CRM, Customer Services and Sales colleagues - to ensure that all campaigns are scheduled and delivered on time, and that leads are followed-up on promptly.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to create content to drive the lead nurturing and lead generation efforts for the commercial programme.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to constantly review and optimise the commercial lead generation strategy and processes.
- Work closely with Sales heads to plan and deliver lead generation campaigns to drive advertising revenue for exec-appointments.com, as well as event and course revenue for the Non Executive Directors' Club.
- Plan and deliver multi-channel digital campaigns to drive high-quality, relevant candidate traffic and optimise these campaigns to ensure that the candidates being driven to the site match the jobs posted.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Head of Advertising Sales to provide all required sales tools, media kit, lead generation, client communications, up-to-date site and audience stats.
The candidate - Essential
- A proven track record (~2 years) in a commercially-focused Marketing role.
- CRM and marketing automation experience (Ideally Salesforce and Pardot).
- Ability to construct a marketing strategy.
- Experience in the latest digital marketing methods and trends.
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and agency relationships (internal or external).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active outlook and willingness to take the initiative and suggest improvements to current work practices.
- Ability to "make a difference" by liaising with and gaining buy-in from various parties.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent creative judgement & copy-writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, ensuring all deadlines are met and service levels are maintained.
- Self starter with high energy and initiative.
- Ability to work effectively across departments and within the Marketing team.
- Demonstrate capability with data handling.