Up to £35000.00 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid, Good benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing Executive for a Financial Services company.
This is a permanent hybrid role, with flexible working of 1 day per week based in their office in London's West-End.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working across the business with marketing requirements around direct clientele, affiliates, partnerships, email, social media, and internal communications across the multiple offices.
This position is a content heavy role, relying on copywriting ability, exhibiting your desire to provide insightful content within the financial services industry, managing the company's social media channels. They are therefore looking for someone with strong communication skills and a creative passion.
Responsibilities as Marketing Executive
- Create Compelling product related content to support the digital marketing objectives.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are in place and adhered to across all departments and locations.
- Collaborate with all sales and business development teams to ensure that they have access to and an understanding of the marketing tools available, supporting them with the relevant marketing communications and campaigns.
- Go through the business development requirements to create new marketing tools as required, increasing brand awareness to aid in achieving and exceeding targets.
- Manage the client facing emails, including communicating any process or system changes that may impact, and create and distribute event focussed emails.
- Create and distribute the internal newsletter at agreed intervals.
- Review and create content across the website.
- Collaborate with external media organisations and advertising agencies.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns.
- Analyse data around campaigns to understand their effectiveness and provide insights for future campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Preferred experience in a Financial Services or Professional Services business.
- Experience producing marketing communications proven experience with developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
This is a permanent role, offering around £35,000 per annum plus good benefits and a discretionary performance bonus. This is hybrid offering 1 day per week in their offices based in London's West-End.