City of London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + HYBRID, BENEFITS, BONUS
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available as a Marketing Executive for a National Insurance company.
This is a permanent hybrid role, 2/3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities across the whole marketing mix. Working closely with the Marketing Manager to meet business and marketing objectives through co-ordinated marketing and sales strategy.
Responsibilities as Marketing Executive
- Assist with the email marketing platform, from EDMs to database management and maintenance, and ensuring all data is GDPR friendly.
- Assist in the creation of reports around the analysis, tabulating and summarising of the results of digital campaigns, thought leadership and search optimisation.
- Work across Internal Communications, distributing announcements and posting to the intranet on a timely basis, including obtaining and tracking stakeholder signoff.
- Assist in keeping the social media feeds active and updated regularly.
- Assist with videos and webinars when required.
- Help the sales team by creating materials to use in sales pitches/cold calling or raising awareness of new products.
- Create tenders/invitations/adverts/bulletins using Adobe InDesign/Illustrator.
- Help with the sourcing and maintaining relationships with preferred suppliers for printing, event supply and branded materials.
- Conduct customer research, MI and customer insight as directed by Marketing Managers.
- Keep track of marketing work under way for each business unit and help ensure timely delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Marketing related software experience (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, SEMrush, and MS Office)
- Organised, proactive and driven
- A team player, willing to get involved.
- Knowledge of UK and EU data protection and best market practise.
- Experience within event creation and management ranging form small bespoke events to large scale conferences and exhibitions.
- Confident in speaking with senior stakeholders within the business and willing to give advice.
- Some digital marketing and knowledge around PPC campaigns required with the ability to understand SEO and PPC and their role in achieving marketing objectives.
- Experience in monitoring performance and demonstrating ROI using Google Analytics and similar programs.
- Some experience around copy editing and occasional copywriting.
This is a permanent role, paying £35,000 - £40,000 based on experience with a discretionary performance bonus. This is a hybrid role, with 2/3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.