Up to £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Marketing - Lead Generation and Conversion Funnel Specialist
Our Client is looking for a lead generation & conversion funnel specialist who is data driven and passionate about digital marketing, optimisation and new technologies. You will be working closely with the marketing and sales team to drive revenue growth by generating quality leads and growing the sales pipeline across the UK and Europe.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to set up lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Developing lead generation channels and conversion funnel through various channels including social media, native ads, direct media buy, DSPs, SEM and video marketing (Youtube)
- Able to develop end to end optimisation testing processes, data driven mind set with A/B testing and optimisation skills.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience & user journey across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Work alongside the wider marketing team to develop content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing activity, working towards monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- You will have either Digital Marketing (in house or agency) and hands on experience on marketing automations. Finance sector experience would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any of the European languages would be a plus (Spanish, Italian or German).
- Previous experience in executing digital marketing campaigns on various platforms i.e. Display Ad Networks (i.e. Adsterra, AdMaven, Propellerads or) Google Adwords, SEO, Social Media, Native Ads (i.e.Outbrain) and Direct Media Buying
- Strong knowledge in web traffic sources, ad technologies and display advertising networks
- Comfort with data, numbers, and trend analysis as well as optimisation and A/B testing
- Highly computer literate, tech-savvy and able to use third party tools
- Previous experience using Hubspot functions would be a plus
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- A collaborative attitude, and be both action and detail-oriented. Extremely detailed oriented.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation! Be the first to apply.