£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits and discretionary bonus
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Marketing Manager for a global Financial Services company.
This is a permanent role, flexible hybrid of minimum 2 days per week in the office.
As Marketing Manager you will work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to implement their marketing strategy for the UK retail and intermediary distribution channels. Overseeing Content creation across digital channels and the Events calenda.
Responsibilities as Marketing Manager
- Manage the creation, implementation and delivery of comprehensive and fully integrated communications, PR and marketing plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Develop, update and produce literature using the Adobe Creative Suite, including write up, creative input, compliance management, and coordinating stakeholder sign off.
- Manage and oversee the required literature updates including, websites and ensure all plans meet with brand, regulatory, compliance, and financial requirements.
- Drive production of both digital and offline content with both internal teams and agencies.
- Have a creative input to content planning, helping to identify key market themes and areas of interest to retail investment customers.
- Lead cross channel marketing and marketing communications projects and campaigns to meet wider product and commercial objectives.
- Analyse campaign metrics to determine campaign success and provide insights based on data.
- Independently manage projects end to end.
- Liaise with clients, distributors, compliance and investment teams and other key stakeholders to ensure output is effective.
- Partner with external media partners to develop new assets such as videos, podcasts and webinars.
- Working closely with the Digital team for successful implementation of all digital assets and campaigns.
Skills and experience
- An experienced Marketing Manager preferably within the Financial Services industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders and SME's
- Experience overseeing Content creation
- Ability to build trusted relationships.
- Adobe Creative suite experience.
- Experience of producing and implementing successful marketing plans.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience of dealing with and managing agencies.
- Very strong communications skills, including the ability to write and edit effective investment marketing copy.
This is a permanent position paying up to £60,000 with a discretionary bonus. Flexible hybrid of minimum 2 days per week in the office based in the West-End