City of London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Hybrid working + Company benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing Manager for an Insurance company.
This is a permanent position, Hybrid working within the City of London.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be working on developing and delivering the marketing process to help drive the activity in line with the company's plan.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- Help develop the marketing plan and brand awareness
- Deliver all social media plans for the business
- Create all content for newsletters and press releases
- Help with the end-to-end marketing strategy
- Provide guidance and training to junior members of staff
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of product development
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Experience with marketing campaigns end to end
- Proven experience with management
This is a FTC position paying £45,000 + Hybrid working based in City of London.