City of London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus scheme + company benefits
27 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing Manager for a Global insurance and Reinsurance firm.
This is a hybrid position, 3 days per week in the office based in the City of London.
As Marketing Manager, you will be working alongside the product and sales teams, developing, and running marketing campaigns to cost effectively create sustainable demand for the company's products.
Responsibilities as Marketing Manager
- Drive the reputation and consideration of key products within the market.
- Own brand propositioning and oversee the implementation of value proposition, positioning, and messaging for products.
- Develop the Marketing strategy.
- Run digitally led, integrated marketing campaigns end-to-end, including content development.
- Building, developing, and managing the lifecycle of the external marketing plan and communications schedule.
- Create engaging and stand-out content to be utilised through campaigns across emails, events, influencer marketing, organic and paid digital advertising, social media, PR, and blogs.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Digital Marketing experience
- Experience of designing and implementing Marketing Automation strategies.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proactive and autonomous attitude.
- A demonstrable experience around delivering stand-out integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing capabilities.
- Understanding of how to develop value propositions, position, and messaging in a crowded market
This is a permanent role, paying between £50,000 and £60,000 based on experience. Hybrid working of 3 days in their office based in the City of London.