West End, London
Up to £45000 per annum
19 days ago
A global FMCG brand based in Central London are looking for a Net Revenue Manager to join it's commercial function. This is a unique that role ideally positioned between commercial finance and the sales function to support it's growth and internal partnerships.
The business has grown from strength to strength with a strong record of sales into retail outlets globally. The purpose of this role is the support the Commercial sales team in delivering on their business plans and creating them as well.
Duties of the role include:
- Business Plan Management
- Working with commercial finance and sales managers to deliver the sales plan
- Being a key component to the monthly review cycle, including volume, profit and promotional analysis
- Entrepreneurial guile and spirit to look for opportunities and to drive efficiencies
- Run monthly review meetings for your area to review all data areas and present recommendations
- Price & Promotion Analysis
- Delivery of on-going promotional reviews, assessing effectiveness and purpose
- Leading pricing strategy across the department/area. Commisioning elasticity studies across the trade and accounting for competitor pricing.
- Business Planning
- Be central to business planning and budgeting process Managing negotiations and profitability strategies
- Lead the commercial upskilling of Sales and Marketing divisions internally
The ideal applicant is going to be commercially astute and have experience across both finance and commercial functions within a large organisation. 2 years+ experience in a large brand environment with exposure to managing P&Ls and negotiations. Someone who is capable of managing and reviewing large data sets and presenting these with ideas and recommendations to senior heads in a function.
On offer is a salary of £45,000 a lucrative bonus and a wealth of additional benefits.