£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
New Business Account Handler
My client is a leading, growing independent Insurance Brokerage, who have a great brand new opportunity for a passionate and motivated New Business Account Handler to join their driven Commercial Division team in Burnham-on-Crouch.
It's a great opportunity for the right highly driven and focussed person to achieve high levels of success, winning new business and progressing their career.
The ideal New Business Account Handler will have at least 2 years commercial broking experience and hold Cert CII.
- Assist in achieving new business targets.
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and/or in line with procedures.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards and procedure guide.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant templates.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
- Undertaken development work as required including management and contacting of lead data.
- Achieve new business targets.
Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Desiring a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 6 months of joining).