Stourbridge, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
20 days ago
New Business Broker
- Assist in achieving branch new business targets.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure an appropriate strategy for increasing pipeline generation and winning new clients
- Provide quotes
- Effectively manage data
- Manage marketing campaigns
- Provide timely activity reports on progress toward targets
- Understanding of specialisms and desired areas of growth
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards and procedure guide.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant templates.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
- Liaise with and assist other departments as necessary.
- Longer term, assist sales team in quoting and converting insurance products
- Excellent level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regularly.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent level of negotiation and broking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client and insurers.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client's level of understanding.
- Persuade and influence others.
- Ability to build rapport.