City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
6 months ago
Senior Management Accountant | FMCG & Retail
- Business partnering with various divisions including retail stores & logistics
- Drive performance & fuel the growth ambitions of the company
- Direct exposure to senior stakeholders and management
This large and well-known retail giant with a store footprint across the globe is currently looking for a Management Accountant to optimise accounting efficiency and take advantage of growth areas of the business.
The role will require you to utilise your Accounting experience, whilst being highly analytical working closely with the Financial Controller as well business partnering with other senior leaders within the business.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management reports. Analysis and interpretation of financial information to assist in formulation of Strategy, Demand Planning and Decision Making;
- Partnering with retail stores, logistics and supply chain management to provide value-added month end reporting;
- Management of Profitability reporting / analysis, sales analysis, whilst managing & tracking budgets (forecasts and re-evaluation);
- Preparing and reporting monthly financial forecast including Revenue, cash flow and working capital;
- Emphasis on inventory and stock reporting and analysis including review of stock and provision adjustments;
- Rebates process ownership and portfolio management.
- Experience of inventory & stock accounting (desired);
- ACA/CA Qualified only
- An enthusiasm for change and working in a dynamic environment;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Commercial experience, ideally with a large organisation; and