City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
11 months ago
Finance Business Partner | South London | FMCG
We are currently partnering with an exceptional FMCG business to help them find the newest member of their team. This organisation is a large player in the industry and have been steadily growing their lines of business over the past number of years. The organisation is now looking for a short-term business partner that will help them take one of their most important divisions to new heights.
This role is a truly exciting and highly sought after finance business partner role for one of our client's largest business units. The role will report directly to the financial controller of this division for the duration of the contract.
As finance business partner, you will be expected to understand the key performance drivers which connect the operational decisions to financial and commercial outcomes.
As a true business partner, you will also be expected to add value through proactive financial analysis and by challenging the business to improve financial performance wherever possible.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Proactive partnership with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Annual budget preparation, monthly forecast, month-end duties and reporting
- Financial analysis
- Involvement in business case proposals
- Proactively develop models to guide business decisions
- Conduct extensive financial and operational analysis against key performance metrics
To be successful in this role, you must be an exceptional communicator and someone who has solid business partnering experience in previous roles. Building trust, influencing others and an ability to deal with diverse personalities is critical in order to be successful in this role. The following key skills are also essential or highly regarded for success in this role:
- ACA/CA/CA ANZ Qualified is essential
- Working knowledge of SAP is essential
- Advanced excel skills and financial modelling experience
- Determination, accountability, passion and ability to work autonomously are key attributes needed for this role
If you meet the above requirements and are truly excited about the prospects of this role then please apply today.