City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
11 days ago
Are you ready to join this innovative and exciting company? A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join our very busy finance team based in London. We're looking for someone keen to broaden their skill base, ACA qualified with 2 year's PQE experience in meeting operational accounting obligations, together with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills in delivering complex financial forecast reporting.
- Develop and maintain financial modelling spreadsheets for monthly management reporting
- Develop and maintain end of year spreadsheets and document templates used for preparing annual Special Purpose Financials
- Manage company statutory obligations for external returns and lodgements required
- Supervise Accounts Processing and Bank Reconciliations (Multi-Company, International)
- Supervise Payroll Processing (Multi-Company, International)
- Manage available cash resources and recommend interest management strategies
- End of Month processing of BAS, Statutory Payments and adjustment journals
- Daily supervision of Accounting, Reception and Administration staff and various project activities as directed
To be successful in this role you must meet the following essential requirements:
- Newly Qualified ACA/CA/CAANZ (ideally 2 years PQE)
- Demonstrated experience in an accounting role using financial spreadsheet modelling
- Demonstrated experience processing Payroll/Superannuation
- Demonstrated experience with Yardi/SAP
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Effective communication skills at all levels of an organisation
Only those who meet the essential requirements shown above will be considered for this position.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, multi facet environment, have a keen eye for details, can think on your feet and have a conscientious 'can do' attitude please click on 'Apply for this Job' below.