City of London, London
£250 - £270 per day
about 1 year ago
A large property development company is looking for a newly qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Your new company
It is a proud friendly, accessible and caring organisation. With over 200 employees in the group, the company aims to build trusted relationship between management and staff. It has really successful footprint in our local market and it keeps expanding.
Your new role
This role needs to liaise with internal and external stakeholders. Your main tasks include:
- Review AR AP, reconcile bank accounts and prepare P&L statements
- Prepare month end journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and align property policy and procedure against trust compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting for property projects management
- Prepare management reports as required
- Prepare BAS, PAYG, FBT and Payroll, and assist annual tax returns
- Liaise with external financial accountants and tax advisers for year-end reporting in compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Ad-hoc project-based functions within the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you need to have proven experience in working for property industry.
- Experience in property projects is preferred
- ACA Qualified
- Attention to details to make sure accounting records are accurate and up to date
- Excellent communication skills to manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Yardi experience desirable
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply now.