City of London, London
£300 - £350 per annum
26 days ago
Our client, a growing tech and marketing firm in Victoria is looking for a Financial Controller looking to take the next step in their career and join their team. The successful candidate will be a newly Qualified ACA (Big 4) or have up to two years PQE. This is a permanent role.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership of the annual budget and on-going reforecasting, analysis of actuals vs. forecast/budget, as well as other ad hoc analysis where required
- Ownership of financial and investor/financing reporting and compliance - monthly, quarterly and year end accounting; including consolidated group accounts, with the one trading entity plus ownership of the year end process and external audit
- Cash management in a multi-currency environment with the production of regular cash-flow forecasts and reports
- Document and manage finance controls and champion the control environment within the business
- Production of monthly sales commission statements for a large sales team, plus quarterly variable incentives for other functions
- Produce, maintain, analyse and interpret the monthly business KPIs
- Management information and ad-hoc reporting and analysis: Production and development of data and reports as required by management, with the ability to interpret and explain the output
- Ability to ultimately cover the Finance Manager's responsibilities, including the monthly management accounts production and be able to also oversee their direct reports in their absence
- On-going review of all finance processes and procedures to ensure they scale and remain fit for purpose, with the ability to re-engineer inefficient practices by with innovative solutions where necessary
Experience, technical & skill requirements:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Technically strong, with UK GAAP knowledge in a multi-currency environment with material US exposure
- Exposure to accounting systems and processes and the development of them
- Strong team player and business partner, who can work with and support all functions in an organisation
- Strong communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly at all levels in an organisation
- Leveraged business experience (private equity or otherwise) would be beneficial
If you believe that you are the right fit for this role then please apply now. We also offer generous referral fees if you know of somebody that would be a great fit for this role.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.