City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
This role will require the Financial Accountant to be switched on and have experience with month end reporting in a fast paced environment. This will be a 6 month contract, interviews to start immediately.
Our client, a globally renowned tech brand based in Central are currently going through a major growth phase.
- Support and lead the preparation of reporting requirements including journal entries, reports, balance sheets, P&L statements, analysis reports and commentary
- Manage the Fixed Assets Register, ensuring assets are capitalised/disposed
- Prepare statutory and management reports
- Assist with the completion of accruals and prepayments
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Must have experience in a Financial Reporting role
- Outgoing personality
- ACA / CA Qualified (max 2 years PQE)
- Experience with ERP systems highly desirable
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced environment, preferably Media, property or tech
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply now. If you know somebody that would be good for this role then please refer them and avail of our candidate referral scheme.