City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
over 1 year ago
- Continental property industry leader
- Fantastic opportunity
- Join a social and collaborative team
- Newly Qualified ACA (Ideally Big 4)
A leading property requires an ACA qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
Your new company
This leading multifaceted, client focused company has a fantastic reputation in the field of specialised property development projects across the country.
Your new role
As Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Cashflow reporting
- Debtor Control
- Month end closing
- Monthly company BAS, WHT and assist in half year and year-end reporting
- Maintaining Fix Asset Register and inter-company transaction and reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly ACA Qualified.
- Experience working in the Construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Net Suite or SUN experience preferable but not essential
- Intermediate Excel skills required
If you match all the criteria and think you would be a good fit for the role then please apply now.
We also offer great referral fees if you know of anyone suitable for the role.