Our Client, a Media & Advertising business in St Pauls is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team on a 6 month fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Support with Facilities administration such as invoices, managing contractor visits, health and safety admin and resolving or escalating service failure issues.
- Contribute to the development and upkeep of comprehensive documentation related to office procedures and protocols.
- Providing cover for the Receptionists and Facilities Assistant when required.
- Manage incoming calls, direct calls to the appropriate personnel, and take accurate messages.
- Collaborate with the Facilities Assistant to ensure the cleanliness, orderliness, and safety of office spaces.
- Provide general administrative support to senior management including data entry, and document management.
- Provide adhoc support to team projects including research, communicating project updates, scheduling meetings or managing logistics.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with special projects, tasks, and initiatives aimed at improving office functionality and efficiency.
- Proven office administration experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and multi task
This is an office based role.