City of London, London
Up to £38000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client, a Financial Servicces Client are looking for a superstar Office Manager/Coordinator to provide support to the Operations Manager in terms of supporting the operational activities of the London office and oversea the Reception team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking for an incredibly challenging role that will provide you with the variety and diversity that you're looking for - no 2 days are the same here!
- Working closely with the Operational Manager to help drive internal business growth activities
- Leading and delivering on ad-hoc operational project
- Coordinating the provision of services from external IT support consultants and be the key 'internal' resource for all matters related to IT
- Assisting with the resolution of day-to-day IT issues
- Overseeing office management
- Assisting with the management of supplier relationships
- Assisting with the upkeep of compliance manuals
- Occasional support to the finance team
- Supporting the Operations Manager in ad-hoc compliance project
The successful Office Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Experienced Office Manager/Office Coordinator
- Ability to deliver projects independently to completion
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), can provide 1st line IT support to internal stakeholders
- Highly organised and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!