£35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits!
over 1 year ago
Up to £40,000
My client, a renowned risk management consultancy are looking for a superstar Office Manager to join their small but incredibly busy London office.
You will be providing support to the Operations Manager in terms of supporting the operational activities of the London office.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Office Manager who is looking for an incredibly challenging role that will provide you with the variety and diversity that you're looking for - no 2 days are the same here!
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to help drive internal business growth activities
- Supporting the Business Development Manager with the management and development of the system
- Leading and delivering on ad-hoc operational project
- Coordinating the provision of services from external IT support consultants and be the key 'internal' resource for all matters related to IT
- Assisting with the resolution of day-to-day IT issues
- Overseeing office management
- Assisting with the management of supplier relationships
- Assisting with the upkeep of compliance manuals
- Occasional support to the finance team
- Supporting the Operations Manager in ad-hoc compliance project
The successful Office Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Experienced Office Manager/Project Manager with the initiative, drive, enthusiasm and a pro-active approach to support the group
- Ability to deliver projects independently to completion
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), can provide 1st line IT support to internal stakeholders
- Highly organised and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!