East London, London
£55000 - £56000 per annum
10 months ago
Property company based in Stratford looking for an Operational Accountant for a 12 month FTC with a very strong possibility of converting perm. This will be an ideal role for a candidate from real estate, property or retail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly departmental operational review meetings with budget holders, in order to prepare a full year forecast and track on going progress against budgets, including the identification of risks & opportunities.
- Lead annual budget and quarterly forecast meetings with budget holders.
- Responsibility for preparation and analysis of profit and loss, financial and operational performance reports, and commentary for key variances to budget and forecast.
- Delivery of accounting and month end procedures
- Preparation of the annual Service Charge Budget
- Preparation of VAT returns, CIS returns, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Operations Finance Manager with Joint Venture
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant, with a strong academic track record.
- Experience working with operational stakeholders.